|Location||Baltimore, Maryland||View Website|
|Pay Rate||Based on qualifications.|
Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Track Rebuild Technician in Baltimore, Maryland. This position is responsible for performing component repairs, rebuilds, troubleshooting, and testing. Duties include assembling, disassembling, cleaning and inspecting components. Seeking candidates with previous Caterpillar or related equipment industry experience, military equipment experience or completion of a diesel school program.
• Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
• Strong mechanical aptitude required; must be able to read and understand manuals and service letters.
• Able to operate weld machines, track press and other shop equipment used to repair and rebuild; previous welding experience preferred.
• Excellent customer satisfaction skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in the use of a computer, Microsoft Office products and service software required in position; able to complete service reports and provide pertinent details for work orders.
• Able to work overtime as required by job and customer demand.
Must meet physical requirements for the job, including the ability to lift, carry and maneuver items up to 70 pounds, including bulky objects. This position requires repeated reaching, standing, stooping, kneeling, bending and climbing beside, onto and under a variety of heavy equipment.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law – are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.
Qualified candidates may submit a confidential application at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CAR1060CRTM/JobBoard/2625b169-13d2-4dbc-a867-a2ef29e59ef2/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=90660329-1261-4c60-89c0-35d3f08ea795.