• Handling telephone, walk-in and internal customer rental needs.
• Performing administrative duties and daily tasks including: customer invoicing, closing return paperwork/agreements, approving new contracts, changing rental rates, crediting customers, amending agreements, equipment logistics, monthly invoicing, and reconciling customer disputes of invoices.
• Tracking each COD rental individually.
• Provide follow up support for re-rentals by documenting the rental rates, vendor, customer, estimated length of rental, profit margin, and purchase order number on the deal sheet.
• Completion of pre-delivery checklists to confirm equipment, address, and contact information is accurate for every delivery.
• Compliance with the following 6 Sigma Policies: Centralized Dispatching, Customer Retention, and Credit Disputes.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 2 years experience in the customer service or equipment rental industry with progressive experience and/or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written.
• Effective time management skills; ability to work independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point and other position related software.