|Location||Whitehall, Pennsylvania||View Website|
• Perform technical repairs and service on Machinery Equipment.
• Perform necessary troubleshooting and notify Service Manager of outstanding issues.
• Expected to complete tasks with no/limited supervision.
• Demonstrates extremely well developed technical and troubleshooting skills with strong analytical problem solving skills in their work unit.
• Consistently follows all Foley safety policies and procedures to include all Personal Protective Equipment being worn at all times, as well as contamination control guidelines.
• Demonstrates the need for continuous self-development and seeks every opportunity to improve their personal, technical, and interpersonal skills.
• Verified findings, review readings of gauges and procedures and compare to manufactured specs.
• Install, replace, rebuild or repair the parts and/or equipment in a timely manner and according to specifications.
• Test the part or equipment and perform quality checks after work is complete.
• At end of shift, secure all equipment and machinery and complete all required paperwork.
• Paint Prep and painting abilities
• Minimum 5 years experience with Cat/Non Cat construction equipment.
• Must be able to multitask.
• Assist parts department in researching and ordering needed parts.
• Strong Computer skills preferred, knowledge of SisWeb, Parts Integrator, ET and AS400 is a plus.
If you’re a gearhead who loves to work with your hands, a career as a technician might be for you. The heavy equipment world wouldn’t function without dedicated mechanics repairing and maintaining machines. As a technician, you can either work on machines in a dedicated shop or visit projects via service truck to make repairs on site. It’s a sweet gig.Learn More