|Location||Bensalem, Pennsylvania||View Website|
• Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on various types of equipment.
• To learn/develop how to service Caterpillar equipment using cutting edge diagnosis and maintenance systems, advanced technologies and high tech tools.
• Program combines classroom, online and hands on learning.
• Possess a passion and strong desire to become a Caterpillar technician
• Vo Tech Graduate
• Technical School Graduate
• Excellent mechanical abilities
• Valid NJ Drivers license
• Computer skills
• Adhere to Company Core Values
If you’re a gearhead who loves to work with your hands, a career as a technician might be for you. The heavy equipment world wouldn’t function without dedicated mechanics repairing and maintaining machines. As a technician, you can either work on machines in a dedicated shop or visit projects via service truck to make repairs on site. It’s a sweet gig.Learn More