Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and placing workers. Handling employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. Responsible for clarifying and implementing policies governing such issues as workplace conduct, equitable and consistent treatment of all employees, complaint resolution and investigation, problem resolution, and ensuring fair employment practices. Oversees specialists in their duties; consults with executives on strategic planning and links the company’s management with its employees. Ideal candidates will have a degree in business or related field or 5 years of related experience. PHR/SPHR or other human resources certifications preferred.
Looking for candidates who possesses an outgoing personality, and
• Has strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excels in evaluating processes and making recommendations for increased efficiency
• Is a self-starter and innovative in enhancing office duties/functions
• Possesses organizational skills
• Is resourceful in researching software and industry practices
• Possesses a strong work ethic, confidentiality, and professionalism
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation Pay
START DATE: ASAP
We are a Drug Free Workplace, Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and we E-Verify.