We are looking for a CDL Driver to join our expanding team.
Rock n Dirt Excavating is a family owned company. Rock n Dirt is looking for talent to help our rapidly growing business. We are looking for a CDL Class A Tri-axle driver and a Lowboy/Dump Trailer driver that is willing to be trained in different areas of construction. We are a Non-union company looking to expand with quality people. Please contact us if you are interested in an opportunity with our company. We try to work mostly Monday – Saturday.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: SAFETY – QUALITY – EFFICIENCY
Class A Driver
· Driver will be expected to know pre-start/post inspection and safe operation of heavy equipment to be moved and be required to load/unload equipment on trailers including proper tie-down, and must learn and use equipment limitations, sizes, and permitting requirements.
· Must demand & cultivate safety culture including adherence to applicable rules & regulations, training, & PPE. Safely move about roadways and jobsites loaded.
Class A Lowboy/Dump Trailer Driver – in addition to above
· Driver will be expected to operate the lowboy/dump trailer effectively, know how safely load and haul oversized loads.
· Be accountable for your work quality. Alert team and supervisor to any deficiencies. Effectively communicate with the personnel/supervisor to ensure material/equipment is placed correctly and/or delivered on time.
· Work in all types of weather, long hours, and weekends as needed. Driver must be able to climb in and out of vehicle cab, trailer, and dump body repeatedly during the day.
· Responsible for their truck including inspecting, greasing, repairing, maintaining, and set up.
· Must ask questions to confirm safety, quality, and efficiency.
· Loading and unloading equipment safely.
· Maintaining trailers.
Every heavy construction or mining project involves moving material or equipment from point A to B. That’s where truck drivers come in. Whether you’re transporting equipment by lowboy, hauling aggregate on road with a traditional dump truck, or moving 45 tons of material in an off-road haul truck, you keep every project moving. This is an essential career in the dirt world.Learn More